Monday, December 13, 2010

Cyber Monday - Again?

I have been shopping online all day.  My way of avoiding laundry!  I was so good about skipping Black Friday, and then I think I ordered one thing on Cyber Monday.  Today I got notice that it was Cyber Monday (take 2) and I had to look around. 

I am not going to tell everything I ordered because some of it will be saved for gifts and I don't want to ruin any surprises. But this one deal I had to share, from Diapers.com. They have the most adorable ride on car for more than 70% off - and if you are looking for one in pink, they have that one on sale too!   There are lots of other toys on sale for under $5 - and if you add something from their partner site Soap.com, you get free shipping when you spend $25.

This car is priced at $23.39 right now, normally $99!  Throw in something small from Soap.com and your order will ship for free.  And if you click through my link  and use the code below, get another 15% off!   Who wouldn't love one of these ride ons?  I know I wish they made one in my size!






Diapers.com discounts
Baby Items
use code:WERI1111
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.
Diapers.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment