Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy

I don't have much to say that can't be summed up by Mr. O's early morning note:
We got 23 inches! Look at that pile on the deck!


And the snowplows made some nice piles in front of the house, the boys loved them - built forts, slid down the front, you get the picture.


Took a trip over to the lake to do a little sledding down the dam. Everything sure looks prettier with a layer of white stuff!


Had fun sledding! And yes, some of these are a little blurry because my waterproof case got a little bit COVERED in snow. But still worth sharing.




It's tasty too!




You want some mom? (That's ok, I'll pass.)


Heading home for some hot chocolate. Did I mention that it sure is pretty out there? Amazing what 23 inches of snow will do for the landscape.














4 comments:

  1. Wendy - it's always pretty over there - just extra pretty now! I say to Zack, look, they have a half pike there - he's like, it's half pipe, mom. Yikes. So not with the skateboard lingo. we may try to go to a skateboard park in Flemington over the break if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how fun!!! I would love some snow... just for a few days though, then I would get tired of it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! How beautiful! We sure do miss the snow here. All that fun! Loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You can keep it though! But I miss you guys. Hopefully see you in Feb and maybe we'll get to see a snowfall then! Love ya.
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete