Friday, January 11, 2013

365/10 ~ Real Life

Yesterday's photo theme was "real life."  Pretty true to the theme, I was so busy with my real life that I did not have time to blog that day, but I did manage a quick photo that sums up my real life pretty well.  And I kind of cracked myself up with it too.

So, here's the photo, and then a fun edited version:


So, do you get it?  Huh?  No? 

I know, not really all that funny, but the thing that made me chuckle was the preset I used.  Matt Kloskowski has a great site with free presets for Lightroom.  Since I am just beginning to learn photo editing, I have been playing around with some of his presets when I have the time.  This one was called "wedding fairytale."  So, that is what cracked me up, the monstrous pile of laundry (which, by the way, is only one of many) and the wedding fairytale theme of the preset. Looks like a dream come true, doesn't it?

Today's theme is climb.  We'll see what happens with that.  And then this weekend will be "Self Portrait" and "A Stranger's Smile."  I may flip flop them and do the self portrait on Sunday since we will be heading into NYC for Toddlewood on Saturday!  Sounds like a perfect chance to get a stranger's smile, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment